Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Summery Outfits for My Daisy Dolls

Months ago I designed and then crocheted a jumpsuit for my favourite Daisy doll. I really think she looks fab in it!


It was made using crochet cotton thread and a hook smaller than size 1 mm!
My friend Inge from Daisy group asked me if I could make a yellow version for her, because she had been wanting a pair of crochet doll pants. There are other things I also needed to improve from the above version so during the last week or 2 I focused on designing a better version. This time, it will be a separate set with a top and a pair of palazzo style pants.
So here they are!


The first version also only has the front part of the top with a pair of sleeve straps holding it in the right place with the help of the halter beck design, and this time I made it a separate top.


Both the pants and the top can be worn in 2 ways. The pants have an opening with a popper, and the top has string features which make it possible to be worn on a bigger doll!

I also wrote down the patterns for the pants, and hopefully I can uploaded it to ravelry or etsy for sale. Now i just need to take more photos for the pattern!

In fact, I have a tight project to do during the next 2 months but I still want to make something for my new doll Agatha Primrose. Here in Singapore it is always summer, but I know somewhere else in the world it will be cold soon, so some crochet items will be necessary for her if she decides to travel to a much cooler place in the future! 

So, we will see!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shel!
    Do you think you'll ever come back to blogging? I have just found your site and love it!
    Cheers,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Xanadu, thank you for the comment! I only saw it today. Yes I'm actually thinking of come back to blog more.

      Delete